Sunday, February 21, 2010

Post Day 1 of the 30 Day Shred and Beledi

I think the 30 day shred is going to be a good workout. I woke up this morning a bit sore. Only 29 days to go. I can do it. Tonight was beledi dance class. Here is an interesting article http://www.hossamramzy.com/dance/dance_zeinab1.htm.
It's been fun to learn this style of Middle Eastern Dance. Lots of varying styles this semester. It was great to be in the new Sahara Dance studio. Beautiful. After yesterday's shred however and classes tonight, my muscles are feeling it. No time to rest however so tomorrow night day 2 of the shred.

More Olympics now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year!

  What a year 2020 was! So much so I let this blog slip through the cracks!  Well it’s a new year and I have just posted a new workout video...