Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Happy New Year!

 


What a year 2020 was! So much so I let this blog slip through the cracks! 

Well it’s a new year and I have just posted a new workout video for you. Although you didn’t hear from me much here last year, I did continue to film workout and exercise videos as we all navigated how to stay healthy while our gyms and fitness studios and classes closed. Also the BYC outdoor fitness classes on Sunday have continued as well as a few virtual and outdoor in person personal training sessions. I will be adding a new class starting Tuesday nights at 6pm on Zoom. Stay up to date on all the happenings by subscribing to the YouTube channel https://youtube.com/user/murphyalori and to the Facebook page Because You Can Fitness (Lori Murphy). Check out all the offerings from BYC by visiting the website 

www.becauseyoucanfitness.com

I look forward to communicating more with you here in 2021! 

Happy New Year!


Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year!

  What a year 2020 was! So much so I let this blog slip through the cracks!  Well it’s a new year and I have just posted a new workout video...