Thursday, February 24, 2011

Food Blogs and Websites.

I follow a few blogs and e-newsletters. Topics include fitness, the environment, travel and food. I like it when I come across interesting tips or advice. Most recently food has been a topic of conversation. I like to cook and keep meals interesting. I could keep things simple and not feel like changing things up so often, but I get a little bored. I really enjoy finding new recipes. However, I want to eat a healthy as possible, although a cheat meal is okay now and again, and prefer meals that are not complicated or take too long to prepare. You might think that is a tall order, but there are some really great foodies out there with good sites. I was just introduced to Hungry Girl which is informative and has some great ideas like Chicken la Fea (look it up, it's really yummy looking). Annie's Eats I've just heard about and at quick glance looks like tasty treats. Having had an authentic Moroccan meal a few nights ago, I was sent this one;http://moroccanfood.about.com/?nl=1. All sorts of traditional recipes that I look forward to trying.
I still continue to rip pages out of magazines, some of my fitness ones have good clean ones and also grab the cookbook every so often. Two of my favs are Clean Eating by Tosca Reno and one on Chinese stir fry. Eating clean, vegetarian and vegan is becoming easier and is so healthy for you.
What types of things catches your eye when looking for food blogs and sites?
Simple, fun and easy are for me.
Happy cooking and if you find some good sites, pass them along, I'm always looking for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year!

  What a year 2020 was! So much so I let this blog slip through the cracks!  Well it’s a new year and I have just posted a new workout video...