Wednesday, May 9, 2018

oops...Kind of let this fall by the wayside...now I'm back!




Hi all,
Yeah life happens and we have those things that we were once diligent about that we let slip away because other more pressing things take all of our attention. That would be this blog for me. I'm back and will try and keep this up more often. What has been taking all of my time these days? Training, clients, classes and coming up with all sorts of kick ass activities for the summer. So what activities are coming up? So glad you asked. Because You Can Fitness is now holding weekly pool classes on Sunday mornings at 10 am, and we have our first Doggie and Me Bootcamp and Brunch Sunday May 20 at 10AM in SWDC at the waterfront park. We just held a Sweatn' to the 80's dance party and workout and will most likely repeat or run one with music from another dance decade. Of course there are ongoing bootcamp classes on Wednesday nights at 6pm and virtual classes on Sunday nights at 5pm and Thursday evenings at 6pm.
I will be scheduling more outings as the summer progresses so stay tuned.
I'm also squeezing in my own training as I'll be competing in my first triathlon in early July. 😱😮 Okay it won't be that scary, just new.

I hope to see you during one or more of the classes and activities this summer. You'll have a blast!

Now I can't close without giving you a workout, no excuses!

Warm-up 5-10 min

Repeat the following as a circuit 3-5 times 12-15 repetitions for each exercise

Body weight squats
High knees
Walking lunges
Butt kicks
Triceps dips
Jumping Jacks
Pushups
Mountain climbers
Bicycle crunch

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Lori

Sign up for classes, training and events here: www.becauseyoucanfitness.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BYCLoriMurphy/










No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year!

  What a year 2020 was! So much so I let this blog slip through the cracks!  Well it’s a new year and I have just posted a new workout video...