Monday, December 1, 2014

Breathing Techniques to Enhance Your Workouts: A Fix.com Article by Annabel Fitzsimmons

This article was shared with me and has some really good information about different activities and breathing techniques so I wanted to share with you.
Breathing is very important during workouts and we don't always think about it, because we don't usually have to. But have you ever noticed when doing something hard that we hold our breath and have to be reminded to breathe?

I hope you enjoy the article written by


http://www.fix.com/blog/workout-breathing-techniques

Make it a great day and remember to breathe!

-Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year!

  What a year 2020 was! So much so I let this blog slip through the cracks!  Well it’s a new year and I have just posted a new workout video...