Thursday, September 15, 2011

Creating a Business

Because You Can Fitness is my personal training company that I just created over the last few weeks. It is a special name and when you check out the site you'll see why. This has been a long process, but so worth it and I want to thank all those who inspired me and helped me along the way. Creating a business sounds easy in theory, but creating a plan, outlining all the pieces that will fit into the plan, gathering insight from others involved in the business already, and then spreading the word with a web site, business cards and social media is very time consuming. The hope is that you didn't forget something, like posting it on your blog, ooops.
I'm really looking forward to working with my clients and helping them realize and achieve their fitness/healthy living goals.
I will show you how to easily fit exercise into your busy schedule. I will also find things that will be enjoyable all while giving you the results you are looking for.
Working out is hard, but it should be fun.

Please check out the web site and share with your friends!
Because You Can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year!

  What a year 2020 was! So much so I let this blog slip through the cracks!  Well it’s a new year and I have just posted a new workout video...