Wednesday, June 29, 2011

E-Newsletters

Boy I'm not doing very well with keeping up with this blog, but I enjoy it so will keep posting when I can. I don't follow many online newsletters, and I don't keep many in my email folder after I read with the exception of a couple and Hungry Girl is one of those. Today I wanted to share part of the one I received today as it probably relates to all of us. How many times have you gotten up in the morning and had to rush out the door without thinking much about breakfast? Breakfast is the important meal of the day, it sets you up for the whole day, so it shouldn't be skipped. So the following is from Hungry Girl about healthy fast food breakfast options. Follow the link and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year!

  What a year 2020 was! So much so I let this blog slip through the cracks!  Well it’s a new year and I have just posted a new workout video...