Monday, April 22, 2019

5-Day Body Blast Challenge Ramped Up!


Last year I challenged you to take the fitness 5-day challenge. I know many of you took this on, rocked it and have done it a few times throughout the year. You're awesome! The original challenge was a 5-day circuit completing the circuit once on day one and ending up with five times through by day 5. We kept it simple using body weight movements and no equipment except a mat.  It's time for a new challenge.  I've taken the original workout and ramped it up! The idea is the same. Complete one round of the circuit on day one...add a round each day until you are doing 5 rounds on day 5. This workout is meant to be done every other or every two days.

Are you ready?

Warmup

10 jump squats
10 alternating plyo lunges
10 bear crawls
10 crab crawls
10 spiderman pushups
15 triceps dips
20 step ups
10 burpees
10 double crunch (reg crunch and reverse crunch)
10 up/down plank

Stretch

I'm posting the original workout below so you can do them both. Post your comments below or on the BYC FB page https://www.facebook.com/BYCLoriMurphy/ on your progress!
Let's do this! I'm working out with you and will post my progress along with you!

First fitness 5-day challenge:

Warm up

10 squats
10 walking lunges
20 jumping jacks
20 mountain climbers
10 pushups
10 triceps dips
20 high knees
20 butt kicks
20 bicycle crunches
30 sec plank

Stretch

I know you can do it!
Yours in fitness,
Lori




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year!

  What a year 2020 was! So much so I let this blog slip through the cracks!  Well it’s a new year and I have just posted a new workout video...