Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I Passed!

It took almost six weeks to find out, but I received my personal trainer certification in the mail from AFAA yesterday. I was so excited. I was almost afraid to open the envelope. Do you remember those days, like when you received acceptance letters from colleges, or potential employers, that you took the envelope inside and stared at it until you couldn't stand it anymore? If someone had been here I would have given to them to open for me. Fortunately I opened and it was good news! Next step, what do I do with the certification? I'm hoping that I'll be able to work with another trainer, learn the ropes and start training soon. For now, I'm going to just be excited about this accomplishment! Remember you can do anything you put your mind to!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lori on passing your AFAA certification. If you ever have any questions about how to get started, I'd love to coach you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I may take you up on that as I'm in the process of starting my business.

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year!

  What a year 2020 was! So much so I let this blog slip through the cracks!  Well it’s a new year and I have just posted a new workout video...